|Autres informations||Standard equipment:|
1. filling point 100 mm with cover:
- Filling point height: approx. 160 cm - no need to use a ladder,
- convenient filling of the tank.
2. 440mm inspection hatch:
- access to the inside of the tank,
- convenient inspection of the inner tank,
- easy cleaning of the tank.
- vents ensuring a permanent connection with the atmosphere,
- they prevent overpressure and underpressure in the tank.
4. submersible pump (230V; max. 35l / min):
- maximum capacity 35l / min.
- 230V / 50 Hz power supply, 250W power, 2.2A power consumption,
- adapted to continuous work,
- has an integrated steel filter,
- high quality ensures long-term use,
- 5m power cord,
- simple construction, resistant to corrosion,
- mixes the liquid and cools it at the same time, which reduces the formation of sediment and delamination of the liquid at the bottom of the tank
- very quiet, in normal conditions the pump is practically inaudible.
5. emergency power switch:
- enables to turn off the power quickly and safely
- in case of power failure the pump can only be restarted by manually pressing the green button.
6. 6m distribution hose:
- resistant to Adblue,
- working temperature from -25 ° C to + 80 ° C,
- optimal length for most applications.
7. distribution hose holder:
- enables comfortable hanging of the hose and keeping it clean.
8. automatic nozzle:
- automatically shuts off when the tank in the machine is full.
9. nozzle holder:
- after refueling, the nozzle can be put down which makes it less vulnerable to damage,
- convenient in use.
1. FMT digital flow meter (+/- 0.5%; 2-100l / min):
- measurement presentations: current (current refueling, erasable) + indirect (since last tank refueling, erasable) + total (from the beginning of the device operation, no deleting),
- has a large display, easy to read,
- five-position counter, six-position general counter,
- accuracy of +/- 0.5%,
- battery replacement does not delete the data,
- it works up to 2 years on one set of batteries
- possible to calibrate,
- constant and precise control of the amount of dispensed liquid,
- flow from min. 2l / min to max. 100 l / min.
2. Transparent Adblue filter:
- 5 micron filtration,
- protects refueled machines and vehicles against pollution,
- transparent cover - the ability to constantly view the liquid during refueling,
- cartridges easy to replace.
3. Adblue level indicator:
- the level value is shown in liters.
Filling point height: ok. 160 cm
Power supply: 230 V
Power: 250W/ 2,2A
Tightness of tank - 5 years
Accessories - 24 months
Made of the highest quality raw materials, 100% original polyethylene produced and supplied by the world's largest concerns (Dow Chemicals, LyondellBasell). UV resistant does not fade, does not corrode, easy to clean, high chemical and mechanical resistance. The tank is made in the process of rotational molding, which ensures uniform casting (no welds, joints) and high resistance to external factors. Thanks to lifting handles for carrying the tank, it is easy to transport and unload, it does not require specialized equipment. Compact dimensions and excellent quality guarantee the highest comfort and convenience of use. Special colors of the tank protect it against fading, which ensures long-lasting comfortable use.